Congratulations to Drs. Bahar, Jernigan, and Dill who published a book with Garland Science titled, Protein Actions.
- Introduces quantitative approaches for studying protein structure and function
- Emphasizes fundamental concepts and theories of protein science
- Gives the full breath of physical principles and bioinformatics and molecular modeling/simulation tools in the field
- Illuminates how proteins act and interact
- Ends with a synopsis on the role of computations in advancing biology
Photo: Dill, Bahar and Jernigan (from left to right) at the celebration held at the Biophysical Society Meeting in New Orleans on February 14, 2017.