Congratulations to Drs. Bahar, Jernigan, and Dill who published a book with Garland Science titled, Protein Actions. The book:
- Introduces a quantitative approach to the basic principles of protein structure and function
- Emphasizes concepts and theory of proteins
- Gives the full breath of protein principles, bioinformatics, molecular simulations, and mechanism
- Illuminates how proteins act and interact
- Ends with a synopsis on the roles of computational biology in advancing protein science
There will be a celebration held at the Biophysical Society Meeting in New Orleans on Tuesday, February 14, 2017.