We are looking for physical scientists with strong programming skills to help with a short-term project.
We are always looking for talented Pitt bioinformatics students to fulfill research credit. Please contact Dr. Lezon if you're interested.
Current Lab Members
- Timothy Lezon, PI (CV)
- Cemal Erdem, Computational Biology Graduate Student
- Steve Provencher, Pitt Chemical & Petroleum Engineering and TECBio Student
- Shana Bergman, TECBio Student (2015) - Currently at Weill Cornell Medical College
- Ariel Gewirtz, TECBio Student (2013) - Currently at Princeton
- Morgan Essex, TECBio Student (2013)
- Andrew King, Pitt Bioinformatics Student (2012-2013) - Currently a PhD candidate in Biomedical Informatics at Pitt
- Nicholas Giangreco, TECBio Student (2012) - Currently at Columbia University.
UPCI Scholars (High School)
- Anika Roy, DiSCoBio Scholar (2015)
- Ashok Biju, DiSCoBio Scholar (2013) - Currently at Indiana University
- Mukadasi Taxifulati, CoSBBI Scholar (2012) - Currently an undergraduate at Pitt
- Aung Myo Naing, CoSBBI Scholar (2011) - Currently studying Radiation Therapy at Erie Community College